Thursday, October 18, 2012

TRAPPED IN THE AWESOME

 I don't care what anybody says, R.Kelly's "Trapped In The Closet" epic music video 12-part series is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. I almost forgive him for filming himself having sex with underage girls. I'd seriously tear him another asshole for being far too serious and far too full of himself, if it weren't for the fact that this wasn't so absolutely fucking brilliant. It'll make you laugh. It'll make you cry. It'll make you puke. It'll make you forget about Chris Brown. It'll make you want to buy a gun. Hell, it'll make you want to fuck a midget. But here's the BEST part of it all: R. Kelly has announced that he's filmed another 20 - yes 20 - episodes of "Trapped In The Closet" due out sometime in November. Christmas came early, bitches!

No comments: