Friday, November 23, 2012

RIH-ASSHOLE



  There was a time, a few years back, when I thought Rihanna was the saviour of pop music. She had great tunes, she had a bit of an edge and overall she just seemed cool. She was Hip Hop's answer to Pink. And it also didn't hurt that she was, and still is, sexy as fuck. Though, labelling her as "beautiful" is pretty easy when you compare her to the likes of a troll-faced pop star like Fergie from Black Eyed Peas. Man, is she disgusting. Ok. Now I'm off topic.
  As the years have gone by, and I've watched Rihanna grow as an artist, I've begun to realize something: Rihanna is a fucking cunt. Yep, I totally called her a cunt. Quote me on that. Video evidence above.
  Yes, yes. I know. Chris Brown beat her up. Black eye aside, it's not an excuse for her present and future bad behaviour.   Anyway,  over the past year or so, more and more video has been surfacing of Rihanna's diva behaviour towards fans and, as seen in the above video, even her own band. What makes the footage of RiRi losing her shit even more pathetic is that it's not even the band's fault. It's HER fault. Listen closely, she came in just a tad too early and that's why the band is "off". A simple mistake. It happens. It's the end of her tour and she's tired. But, DON'T throw your band under the bus.


  Remember Ashlee Simpson (video above) and her misdirected blame for the SNL mishap? It was pathetic and people called her out on it. So far, I haven't heard a peep about Rihanna's disparaging remarks about her band. This, probably due to the fact that the video of the incident is almost unsearchable on YouTube. Clearly, her label is trying to bury it. Regardless, I'll still masturbate to Rihanna but I won't buy her records (though, that's not much of a loss being that I never bought them in the first place).

No comments: