Friday, October 26, 2012

HAPPY BARFDAY, AVRIL


  I've really, really tried to avoid commenting on the news that Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger announced their engagement a while back. But it's been eating me away from the inside. But then this video surfaces, taken during Nickleback's latest tour on Avril's birthday.
  How much do these two suck? And how pathetic is it that these two fucknuts are considered Canadian pop star royalty???
  And the even sadder part of it all, personally speaking, is that I'm unsure if Chad is a step up or a step down for Avril after having been married to that troll from Sum41.
  That question aside, two specific things make me want to barf all over myself and shit my pants at the same time:
  • the thought that these cheesy assholes will one day procreate
  • the fact that they actually seem like they are in love. barf.

No comments: